Life Coach Kayce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My bad story! Any advices?

2 posters

Go down

My bad story! Any advices? Empty My bad story! Any advices?

Post by cacarau Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Okay so here is my story. I met this guy in gym class a year ago. i onlyt known him for a week and so he asked me out. I nevee really liked him that much bht my friends told me to give him a chance. What did i do? i said yea and we went out for a day but we broke up because he was telling some people some negative things. I told him i didn't really know him that much so we waited a month before we went out again. This guy was known as a player but he was my first boyfriend. We have been on and off for a year. I lost my virginity to him. He said he loved me but he never did. Recently, we broke up because he thought i cheated on him with another guy when i never did. So now, few days later, he got a downgraded girlfriend and this kid has hurt me so much and this is the first time i hurt him. I saw them kiss in the hallways and i was just disgusted. So now i see him talking with other girls and his new girlfriend will get heart broken soon. Idk what to do. me and this guy have gone through everything together. Any advice??

cacarau

Back to top Go down

My bad story! Any advices? Empty Re: My bad story! Any advices?

Post by yifan90 Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Remembering someone that you love but she dosent love you,it's better off letting it be reality and burn those memories to flames than keeping them in your heart and try to win it back. All you do is hurt yourself. Be grateful you found that person. Because it was a special moment that god have you.

yifan90

Back to top Go down