f4-get-over-a-break-up-broken-heart-get-over-someone-you-love

View previous topic View next topic Go down

f4-get-over-a-break-up-broken-heart-get-over-someone-you-love

Post by kamalzizi on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:42 pm

[b]Okay so here is my story. I met this guy in gym class a year ago. i onlyt known him for a week and so he asked me out. I nevee really liked him that much bht my friends told me to give him a chance. What did i do? i said yea and we went out for a day but we broke up because he was telling some people some negative things. I told him i didn't really know him that much so we waited a month before we went out again. This guy was known as a player but he was my first boyfriend. We have been on and off for a year. I lost my virginity to him. He said he loved me but he never did. Recently, we broke up because he thought i cheated on him with another guy when i never did. So now, few days later, he got a downgraded girlfriend and this kid has hurt me so much and this is the first time i hurt him. I saw them kiss in the hallways and i was just disgusted. So now i see him talking with other girls and his new girlfriend will get heart broken soon. Idk what to do. me and this guy have gone through everything together. Any advice??
kamalzizi

kamalzizi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: f4-get-over-a-break-up-broken-heart-get-over-someone-you-love

Post by kamalzizi on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:43 pm

ou're not alone bro, I gave my girl everything I could at the moment. Confessed my love to her, Ive only loved 3 women my entire life, she did not feel the same, and left me when my world crumbled. Now I am successful, have a career, and unlimited potential. She'll never know how much more in life we could have had together. Hard to erase them from your memory.

kamalzizi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luan on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:45 pm

I was with my ex for a year and all he knew to say was "I'm sorry" and I just got to the point I couldn't take it no more. I would take him back over and over again and i can't no more! So I let him go and told him we can't be together just let me go and we walked away. It hurts because all I wanted was from him to just treat me right like he swears he will do now cause we aren't together! But I don't trust him anymore. I'm stronger enough to let go now and be happy and live my life and wait for that Man God had for me(: Us ladies can be strong and we can be here for each other too(:

Luan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ziauddin on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:03 pm

A heartbreak is the worst pain I ever went through. I treated that woman like a queen. I wouldn't change that experience for anything in the world. I learned so much and I know GOD has someone special out there for me. Smile

ziauddin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phong1040572 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:14 pm

So basically the first time I went out with my boyfriend we went out for a month, then we broke up cause his parents made him and He went out with another girl that he had only met once. Then he realized how much he misses me and we are currently going back out and tomorrow is our one week. He texted me earlier saying how things don't feel the same and he has two F's and it's cause of this relationship and him worrying about me. He said he doesn't want to break up but I think we are going to... Any tips? I love him and it's so hard to get over him. Everyone says move on but it's not that easy

phong1040572

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My girl just left me too :(

Post by mikboy24 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:46 pm

My girl just left me too Sad
I went to the college she wanted a long way from home and now I have nobody here. It's so fucking lonely.

mikboy24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by work4u on Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:15 am

I reallly loved this guy and he said he said he'll never leave me, HE KEPT SAYING I LOVE YOU YOUR THE ONE FOR ME!!!! and guess what -2 weeks later- he leaved me for a STUPID GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOW THEY BROKE UP HE'S GOING BACK TO ME

work4u

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Natalie on Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:57 am

Focus on yourself and you will be fine. I miss all the fun stuff I did with her like trips, and visiting random places, talking about our own interests, concerts, tons of things .....stuff I wouldn't just do with just anybody.

Baz Natalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kakol on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:34 am

They say if you love someone, you should let them go. to see if its real. and if they don't, you should be happy for them and love them unconditionally. she took my virginity. she was my first and only for about 3 years now. i dont think ill be ready for another relationship for a while. not while im a mess like this. i wish the best for her. but i also wish it was me lol anyways. thanks for reading whoever does. hope it sheds some insight into a guys mind for you all. best of luck to the broken.

kakol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xxmotleycruexx on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:51 am

I was with my ex for 3 years.. Suddenly he went away.. Left me. So cruel of him.

xxmotleycruexx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TAQIM86 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:20 pm

Don't loose hope, one day you will definitely meet your soul-mate. Just forget it over and start afresh.  

TAQIM86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top