Life Coach Kayce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's some inspiration for you guys.....

5 posters

Go down

Here's some inspiration for you guys..... Empty Here's some inspiration for you guys.....

Post by Extraterrestrial Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:25 am

If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it.

Extraterrestrial

Back to top Go down

Here's some inspiration for you guys..... Empty Re: Here's some inspiration for you guys.....

Post by AndySa10 Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:55 pm

Most definitely agree! It's similar to the themes "love yourself and others will love you" and the like.

Although it could also be the other way around as many, many people have found out. I being one of them more recently. I've been giving my time in volunteering to deliver meals to the less privileged and boy, the reward in knowing that I've given someone hope is better than a golden coin.

It's all about perspective Smile
AndySa10
AndySa10

Back to top Go down

Here's some inspiration for you guys..... Empty Re: Here's some inspiration for you guys.....

Post by martaperez Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Focus on yourself and you will be fine. I miss all the fun stuff I did with her like trips, and visiting random places, talking about our own interests, concerts, tons of things .....stuff I wouldn't just do with just anybody.

martaperez

Back to top Go down

Post by ngocnguyen Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:00 pm

the best thing to do is to dont do anything like go around her on school idk like nothing happened, that will drive her crazy Razz it worked for me hope it works for you

ngocnguyen

Back to top Go down

Post by rjsol Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:39 am

Focus on yourself and you will be fine. I miss all the fun stuff I did with her like trips, and visiting random places, talking about our own interests, concerts, tons of things .....stuff I wouldn't just do with just anybody.

rjsol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum