Life Coach Kayce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it was her loss, but what sucks is she'll never know how much more we could've been. Oh well right?

+4
judiejames
AndySa10
Luksey
syd_m
8 posters

Go down

it was her loss, but what sucks is she'll never know how much more we could've been. Oh well right? Empty it was her loss, but what sucks is she'll never know how much more we could've been. Oh well right?

Post by syd_m Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:59 pm

I dated a girl for 1 year and 3 months... I gave her more than anything and was stressed when she was stressed.. Happy when she was happy.. And sad when she was sad.. I never thought she would be the one to break my heart into billion pieces.. On the other hand I never thought I would still love her with every single piece.. Now it's been almost 3 months since the break up and I still miss her but she has a boyfriend</3

Gave my girlfriend the world, and then some. I put my everything in her, and all she did was not appreciate me and leave me for some other guy. I guess it was her loss, but what sucks is she'll never know how much more we could've been. Oh well right?

syd_m

Back to top Go down

it was her loss, but what sucks is she'll never know how much more we could've been. Oh well right? Empty Re: it was her loss, but what sucks is she'll never know how much more we could've been. Oh well right?

Post by Luksey Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:55 pm

My girl just left me too Sad
I went to the college she wanted a long way from home and now I have nobody here. It's so fucking lonely.

Luksey

Back to top Go down

it was her loss, but what sucks is she'll never know how much more we could've been. Oh well right? Empty Re: it was her loss, but what sucks is she'll never know how much more we could've been. Oh well right?

Post by AndySa10 Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Don't fall for players.. It's gets you nowhere in life and jut makes you feel worse. Because they're used to going from one girl to the next but for you!! It's never that simple.. So to the girls out there; keep you heads up... You're all beautiful:)<3
AndySa10
AndySa10

Back to top Go down

Post by judiejames Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:59 pm

My ex and I dated for 1 year and 2 month, he broke up with me about a week ago I would lie if i say that I okay thats fine IM FINE..., But no I begged him to stay and i said we could work things out, and he said "I don't feel the same anymore about us, I only see u as a friend and thats it" that burst tears, I told him that he was my best friend that his the only one I have, and I even told him that I promise I will change.And he said ok. But then days past its not THE SAME. no texts or calls</3

judiejames

Back to top Go down

Post by maxmozli236 Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:06 pm

the best thing to do is to dont do anything like go around her on school idk like nothing happened, that will drive her crazy Razz it worked for me hope it works for you

maxmozli236

Back to top Go down

Post by bbb83 Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:56 pm

You're not alone bro, I gave my girl everything I could at the moment. Confessed my love to her, Ive only loved 3 women my entire life, she did not feel the same, and left me when my world crumbled. Now I am successful, have a career, and unlimited potential. She'll never know how much more in life we could have had together. Hard to erase them from your memory.

bbb83

Back to top Go down

Post by mihairo Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:03 am

Sorry to hear that. She wasn't worth it, for sure. Life goes on. Good luck.

mihairo

Back to top Go down

Post by zack_farouki Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:12 am

Sometimes you have to lose to know how to win .

zack_farouki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum